Thursday, March 17, 2011

How I see it

I am constantly amazed. Im traveling all across the pacific northwest and I have a perspective I've never had before. Every night someone in any given city opens their house to us to stay in. Every day we go to a school where people have put in valuable time to empower youth to make a change in our world. Every screening we witness excited people see their hard work come to fruition, marked by an Invisible Children van pulling up. What is this massive network I'm a part of? This extended family that I never knew existed. I never cease to be amazed at peoples love and openness towards people they've just met. I love being a part of this. I can't believe I'm privileged to be a part of it. I am so blessed to be able to participate in this revolution of people who care about others before themselves. I love what I do and I can't wait to see where it'll take me!

No comments:

Post a Comment