Saturday, February 19, 2011

Salt Lake City, Utah

Tonight the destination was Salt Lake City. We're staying with the Burchett's. They're an amazing family. They've hosted roadies for years and know everything about IC. Mr Burchett cooked us up some amazing burgers and Mrs Burchett asked us a bunch of question but not in the annoying way. Then there is Emily-she's an awesome senior in high school with an incredible history with IC. She is one of 3 golden ticket winners. First off I didn't know that IC had a golden ticket contest but it as you can imagine 3 golden tickets were hidden in bracelet videos and she found one of them and the reward was a trip to Uganda! She shared some amazing stories tonight and she's one of the most genuine people I've met. This family is hilarious and they joke around and have fun like no family I've seen but it's clear that they love each other. Theres a lot more that could be said but bottom line is-this family is awesome and fun and I wish they would adopt me.
Salt Lake City....Mormon Conference Center

No comments:

Post a Comment