Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day Five

Day five was a fun day. I went out to California with really only two things I wanted to do: the dinner with relatives and bogey boarding! So on Monday, super sore I headed down to Huntington Beach to the rental place I had seen on Friday. In Fullerton it was cloudy and not all that warm and I was a little nervous but at HB it was perfect weather, just a little windy.
I was able to rent the bogey board and wetsuit for only $12! I jumped into the surf and loved every minute of it. The water was not cold. It was amazing and so much fun.I ate lunch at Wahoo's then did a little shopping.
I came back to the apartment and hung out til Spanky got back.
At 6, we set out for Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa for their college croup "Monday Nights Live". It was a good service and pretty cool to see where it all began.
We hit up In-N-Out on the way back and I asked Spanky to ask for a hat. Wanted to not look like a little kid, Spanky made sure to say "this guy (pointing at me) wants a hat". The girl laughed at me then told me there was no shame in it but made it sound like there was :P We got back to the apartment and I crashed real quick.

Location:Huntington Beach/Costa Mesa

No comments:

Post a Comment