Friday, November 5, 2010

Drive to California

I left on my 1,053 mile trip at 6:15 on Wednesday morning right after I got off work. I started the trip off with some solid prayer in the parking lot then went to McDonalds and got some breakfast then headed out.

My first stop was in Grand Junction. I got turf burgled. It was awful.






I then was able to revisited the rest stop area where Greg Heredia and myself jammed out at midnight a year and a half prior.







I passed through Utah seemingly quickly.







I didn't listen to any music in the 15.5 hour long drive. Rather, I listened to Ted Dekker's "Black" which was pretty good! Good enough for me not to really notice the time and I got through Arizona and Nevada quickly.






My first In-n-Out stop was in Vegas and it was super busy but good nonetheless!







Once into California the drive seemed to go a little slower.






I arrived at Spanky's at 9:30 local time!

No comments:

Post a Comment