Today my front brake handle for my dirt bike came in the mail today! I got home from work and excitedly went back to the post office to get it. I excitedly ran in and sure enough the package was there! There was another key for those temporary boxes, I went and got that package and turned out it was actually for the PO Box next to ours. I walked out putting the mail in a stack in order to size and as I walked out I looked up and the parking lot was 100% empty. I realized my car should be there however it was not. I pondered this riddle for a minute then decided that I had indeed driven to the post office and something was wrong. Turns out I had neglected to put the car in gear as well as pulling the e brake. My car had rolled across the parking lot and then down the big hill and almost onto hwy 105, but instead it took a hard turn on its own and missed a phone pole by about a foot and a half. I backed up onto a lawn and drove away to home with zero damage to my car. Praise God.

I was parking at the front door of the post office (center of building on left) and ended up on the far side of the phone pole.
Location:Palmer Lake Post Office
No comments:
Post a Comment